Thank you for your continued support of CBHS through the Annual Fund! As supporters, you have many things to be proud of at 5900 Walnut Grove Road.
Current Fiscal Year
The CBHS Fiscal Year runs from July 1 through June 30 each year. As the end of the 2021-22 fiscal year came to a close, we raised over $1 million for the fifth year in a row! This is an unbelievable accomplishment that could only be achieved by your generosity and that of our amazing community of alumni, parents, grandparents, alumni parents, faculty, staff, and friends.
Annual Fund - Continued Growth
The energy at 5900 Walnut Grove Road is palpable! Our Brothers’ Boys are enjoying an incredible year with much excitement surrounding both the first state title in 35 years for our basketball program and a once-in-a-lifetime tour for the Oldest High School Band in America, celebrating 150 years in 2022.
What makes Christian Brothers High School truly remarkable is the sense of belonging our students share, a place for everyone to grow and thrive, where they are able to achieve their fullest potential. Your support of the Annual Fund allows our faculty, coaches, and administrators to focus their efforts on continuing to provide an experience unlike any other in the region, touching the hearts and teaching the minds of our students, and forming them into responsible men for tomorrow. Consider making a gift—your impact—today.
If you have any questions regarding the Annual Fund, please contact me at (901) 261-4934.
Many thanks for your support, and I look forward to getting to know you!
Director of Alumni and Community Engagement
and CBHS Past Parent
- Can we make a non-cash contribution to the Annual Fund?
- Who can take advantage of matching gifts?
- Why should I as a tuition-paying parent give to the Annual Fund?
- Why not just raise tuition?
- Can we make our gift in honor or in memory of another person? Will that person and/or the family know we've made the gift?
- Can we make our gift anonymously?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- How much should we give?
- As an alumnus, how will I know my gift is going to where I want?