Thank you for your continued support of CBHS through the Annual Fund! As supporters, you have many things to be proud of at 5900 Walnut Grove Road.
Current Fiscal Year
The CBHS Fiscal Year runs from July 1 through June 30 each year. As the end of the 2019-20 fiscal year came to a close on June 30, we raised over $1 million for the third year in a row! This is an unbelievable accomplishment that could only be achieved by your generosity and that of our amazing community of alumni, parents, grandparents, alumni parents, faculty, staff, and friends.
Annual Fund - Continued Growth
The incredible growth of our Annual Fund over the last few years can only be credited to the loyal support of partners like you! We encourage every member of our esteemed community to contribute and help CBHS continue the mission of St. John Baptist de La Salle.
If you have any questions regarding the Annual Fund, please contact me at (901) 261-4934.
Many thanks for your support, and I look forward to getting to know you!
Director of Alumni and Community Engagement
and CBHS Past Parent
- Can we make a non-cash contribution to the Annual Fund?
- Who can take advantage of matching gifts?
- Why should I as a tuition-paying parent give to the Annual Fund?
- Why not just raise tuition?
- Can we make our gift in honor or in memory of another person? Will that person and/or the family know we've made the gift?
- Can we make our gift anonymously?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- How much should we give?
- As an alumnus, how will I know my gift is going to where I want?