Christian Brothers High School in Memphis, Tennessee is an Independent, Catholic college-preparatory high school for boys in ninth through twelfth grade, in the tradition of the De La Salle Christian Brothers.
CBHS FAST FACTS
- Catholic, in the tradition of the De La Salle Christian Brothers
- Independent college-prep school
- All boys, grades 9-12
- Founded in 1871
- Enrollment of approximately 830 boys
- A network of approximately 11,100 alumni residing in all 50 states
- Boys come from 55 zip codes and 115 schools, with 21 students from homeschool settings
- 12:1 student/faculty ratio
- Average class size is 21
- 33.4 ACT average for the top 10% of the Class of 2018
- In the last four years, Brothers’ Boys have enrolled into institutions such as the United States Naval Academy, the United States Air Force Academy, the United States Military Academy, Duke University, the University of Notre Dame, Princeton University, New York University, Stanford University, Vanderbilt University, Washington University in St. Louis, the University of Southern California, Southern Methodist University, Texas Christian University, Tulane University, Washington and Lee University, Rhodes College, and Sewanee.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and the Southern Association of Independent Schools
- Member of the National Catholic Education Association, the Lasallian Education Association of the Christian Brothers, the Tennessee Association of Independent Schools, and The College Board
Use the links below to explore and learn more about our school.